Hey look! Other pages to oogle at..

Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Hey, look, a post!

Soooo... Haven't done much on this at all for a while. But decided I'd redo the layout.. Again..
So now I have a new layout, which is nice and minimal, found the old one just a little bit too dark. So decided I would base the new layout on a linux console. Redid the title banner as well to go with the new layout, again nice and minimilist. I'm hoping I will be able to be a little more active on here, post some more reviews, maybe broaden things a little and post some tech news, or something. I will figure something out, something to fill out the blog a little better, something to give me more reason to blog :D
So this short little post will hopefully be the first of many more to come, and a lot more frequently too lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment